Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Boise, Oregon and Voting...

Can I just tell you that I had a HELL OF A GOOD TIME in Boise this past weekend.

Good partners to officiate with, good beer and food Saturday Night after the High School Tournament....I cannot wait until the weekend of the 15th!

So, knowing that you cannot pump your own gas in Oregon, plus the fact that gas along US 95 in Or. is, get this, $4.19/ gallon......I got gas both before I went up, and as I left.....

The speed limit in Oregon is 55. That is supposed to be it, no exceptions.....Guess you could not tell that to the hunters! I did 62, passed a few officers, and nothing was done....

So, I get up early to watch the fiasco we call elections.....As suspected, the Democrats are intimidating voters in Philly, Chicago, Miami and so on......Can you just imagine the outcry if Republicans were doing that ......I mean, BLACK PANTHERS in Philly with nightsticks......PLEASE!

So, I left or work early to go to the Community Center to cast my ballot......No lines...But, who do I run into when I open the door...............................................................................................................................................................................The old people!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

They were nice, they had treats and such.....Nothing like the beer and body piercings they were offering at some polling places on the east coast!

1 comment:

stalkermom said...

Treats!? There were no treats here in Michigan. Damn!