Saturday, July 19, 2008

X-Files


So, here we are on Saturday night, I have been called in because of a fire....I have a few short minutes so I decided to write about something I saw on TV several weeks ago....

The new X-Files Movie!

Does Scully look great or what??!!

I would have been her slave forever, if the chance came up....

Not sure if anyone knew, but she is blonde naturally...My dad would be proud...He always told me I was a blonde type of guy....

I think its the long hair....Could be the legs, those lips...I could go on all night, but that would be really for another type of log....

I have been an X-Files junkie since '94. I missed the first season, but made up for it...And now that I live so close to Area 51, this was an un-expected pleasure, to have this movie come out!!

Okay, back to work....

No comments: